Good morning, friend! Welcome back to The Dragon’s Beard. We hope you have enjoyed all the wisdom we have shared here. Today, we hope to share a brew and talk beard-wearer to beard-wearer.
What is beard butter you ask? Well, the beard butter I sell here at the inn is Tabletop Beard’s brand. Their beard butter was created by the three brothers from the desert to condition your beard and help you style it as well.
How do you use it? It is very simple; we wager a drunken dwarf could figure it out after a three-night bender! Ha!
- Step 1: Wash your face. Aye, we mean more than just splashing warm water on it. Use a cleanser. Pick one that is easy on your skin. Once clean, gently pat yourself dry. Ahhh…. Do you feel refreshed?
- Step 2: Apply your favorite beard oil.
- Step 3: Dive into your beard butter jar, one finger or two. We’ll leave that decision up to you. Once you have enough beard butter in your hands spread it across your palms evenly until it melts.
- Step 4: Start working the beard butter into your beard. Begin at the top and rub the product in until you reach the bottom. Take care not to rub it into the skin lest you fall prey to clogged pores and acne.
- Step 5: Comb or brush your beard. Your grooming tools are your choice, but old Balbo has some advice on which to use here: Essential Beard Care Tools. 😊
- Step 6: Style! Yes. It’s our favorite step too. Go for it! Design your look according to your (or perhaps your love’s) taste. Looking good is feeling good!
- Last Step: As stressed by the Clerics and Paladins we see in and around town. Clean up after yourself. Wash your hands and grooming tools. No one wants to share a bathroom with a sloppy troll. YUCK!
There you go. Another smart and successful grooming experience. Now, look at the beard butters you can choose from and go forth and adventure!